Visit Oberndorf near Salzburg, where the world-famous Christmas carol Silent Night! sounded for the first time!
- 2 nights in Salzburg Seenland with breakfast in a double room
- free admission to the Silent Night Museum in Oberndorf near Salzburg
- Silent Night Card - 5 Silent Night Museums - 1 ticket
- Visit to the Silent Night Chapel, Silent Night Museum and Christmas market in Oberndorf near Salzburg
- Visit Mattseer - Advent by the lake
- Visit LichterLeuchten at Wallersee and much more.
Combine wonderful Advent moments with the interesting story of the Silent Night song.
Wallersee, Mattsee, Grabensee and Obertrumer See - nestled in the hills - are just 15 kilometres from the lovingly decorated Christmas markets in the city of Salzburg. Experience the delightful anticipation of the Christmas season at Wallersee at the first Seezauber, the fairytale lights and Christmas market at Gut Aiderbichl.
Advent at Mattsee with its lantern trail and a visit to the Advent market at Silent Night Square with its famous chapel are also worth a flying visit in Salzburg's Seenland. The famous Christmas markets in the nearby city of Salzburg are just a stone's throw away.
With the Silent Night Card are for you 5 Silent Night Museums freely accessible in SalzburgerLand.
From € 150,00 per person for 2 nights
Valid: 18.11.2023 – 17.12.2023