• Search in progress ...
Salzburg Seenland Logo
| search


Customs Museum
Perwang on Grabensee

The wooden beam house was built by Michaelbeuern Abbey in 1767 to house abbey servants. From 1779 to 1809, this wooden beam house, which has been preserved in its original state, served as a customs station between Austria and the Archbishopric of Salzburg.

Uniforms, customs registers, customs confirmations, general maps, customs regulations of Raffelstetten etc. are on display. The house also houses a museum of local history.
It is open for local events and for groups on request.

Customs & Local History Museum
Oberröderstraße 1
5163 Perwang am Grabensee
T +43 6217 8247


made with ❤ by  the konceptionists