Let yourself be enchanted by the charming bio-village directly on the Obertrumer See.
Seeham Friday in particular holds an extraordinary wealth of joie de vivre and handicrafts in store for all the senses. Every Friday, a different craft enterprise opens its door to visitors: Things are heating up at Monika Kaiser's natural smithy and at the Celtic smithy near Schiessentobel in Seeham. The Drei-Seen-Galerie shows modern art and creativity with 40,000 wooden sticks is awakened at the Aicherbauer Hans.
- 3 nights with breakfast in an inn / hotel in the organic village of Seeham
- Individual arrival from Salzburg main station by bus 121 to Seeham town centre
- Transfer from the town centre to the accommodation & back
- Visit to the event series "Always again on Fridays"... Visit to open workshops with BioArt chocolate surprise
- 5 % Discount in the organic shop Seeham in the newly built BioArt Campus
- free admission to Gut Aiderbichl in Henndorf a.W.
- free ride on the Seenland boat trip
- Seenland Card with around 50 free and discounted services
from Euro 235,00 per person
01.05.2023 – 30.10.2023