The single-nave building of the late Gothic daughter church dates from around 1500. The winged altar was made by the master Gordian Guckh. Since the uncovering of the wall paintings, the little church in Gebertsham is one of the rare, completely preserved Gothic cultural monuments.
The idyllic location with magnificent views over the Mattsee and a cradle lounger to relax on is always an attractive day out for visitors.
The little church is open daily during the summer season from 9:00 - 19:00.
Outside this time, the Stepasiuk family from the neighbouring farm will be happy to open the door.